What We Believe
1. We believe that the Bible, consisting of the Old and New Testaments only, is verbally inspired in every part by the Holy Spirit and inerrant in the original manuscripts.
2. We believe that the one triune God exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Adam, created in the image of God, holy and innocent, of his own choice sinned through disobedience, being tempted of Satan. Because of Adam's sin, all men have guilt imputed to them, are totally depraved, and need to be regenerated by the Holy Spirit for salvation.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ is God, was born of a virgin, died vicariously, shed His blood as man's substitutionary sacrifice, rose bodily, ascended into heaven where He is presently exalted at the Father's right hand.
5. We believe that men are justified by grace through faith, on the grounds of the shed blood of Christ, and that all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior are born again of the Holy Spirit, and thereby become children of God.
6. We believe that the personal return of Jesus Christ for the Church is imminent.
7. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting conscious blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
8. We believe that the Church, the Body of Christ, had its beginning at Pentecost, consists only of those who are born again, who are baptized by the Holy Spirit into Christ at the time of regeneration, for whom He now makes intercession in heaven, and for whom He will come again.
9. We believe that it is the duty of each believer to live a holy life unto God, keeping himself unspotted from the world, and that this shall be accomplished by his constant dependence upon the Holy Spirit's enablement. This enablement for victory over sin, and power for service, is designated in the Scripture as the filling of the Spirit (not His baptism).
10. We believe that Christ commanded the Church to go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature, baptizing and teaching those who believe.