Requirements For Admission
An application to the Colony of Mercy may only be obtained by the applicant himself by calling the Intake Office at 848-227-4591
The Intake Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
At that time a phone screening will be conducted to determine eligibility for the program. If the applicant qualifies and application will be sent and further instructions given. The Colony of Mercy does not have a detox facility. Once on the wait list the average wait time is 6-8 weeks and is to change. We look forward to serving you as you pursue a new life in Christ.
Any interested parties are encouraged to call the intake for information only. You will not be able to apply or request an application for someone else.
- Before an individual is accepted into the Colony of Mercy, he must agree to the following requirements:
- Must be open to the biblical perspective for help, hope and healing.
- Must be personally and sincerely seeking help and willing to submit himself to the program authorities.
- Commit to abstinence from all tobacco products as well as drugs and alcohol. Only life-sustaining medications prescribed by a physician are permitted and are distributed by staff.
- All outstanding legal matters must be resolved before a man can apply so that he may come of his own free will.
The completed application must be returned with the non-refundable application fee of $500.
All rules for admission apply equally, without regard to race, color, or national origin. Non-denominational, nonsectarian.
*Doctrinal statement available upon request.