I want to participate in the Family Freedom Walk at America’s Keswick!
What do I do next? It’s super easy...
- Ask people to sponsor you and be sure that your sponsors’ info on the form is complete (Name, Address, and Phone #).
- Bring the form and donations with you on the day of the walk.
- Join us on May 12th (rain or shine) for fun, food and fellowship for a great cause.
to Download a Sponsor Sheet
Please Note: Walkers should collect all monies from donors prior to the walk date and donations should be brought with you to the walk.
Would you like to help us fundraise online? Join us on DonorPages!
- Click the link “Join DonorPages”
- Select “Become a Donor” Follow the step-by-step process and you’re all set!
You can then use your email, Facebook and Twitter to share your Donorpage with friends and family and help raise funds online for our addiction recovery ministries!
How do I/we register and walk as a church or group?
Easy! Just choose a Team Captain. That person is the one who will be responsible to collect all the individual walkers packets and submit them as a group the day of the walk. There will be a special group registration table during registration. (Team Leader: Be sure to have the individual walkers put their name PLUS the name of the church at the top of their sponsorship forms.)
There Are Prizes to be Awarded Too!
- Raise $1,000 as an individual – Receive a FREE week during our Summer Conference Season!
- Raise $2,000 as a church (group) – Your church will receive a FREE Gym Night and $200.00 towards pizza!
- plus... 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place prizes for adults and students who raise the most funds